Changing or Cancelling Your Order
You’ve just hit “Submit My Payment” for your online order at Calligaris Toronto, but now you’re having second thoughts? It happens. We get it.We’ll be happy to adjust or cancel your order within 48 hours of placing it, provided that it has not yet been confirmed or shipped. Cancelled orders will be subject to a 5% processing fee in addition to any other charges incurred. Orders cannot be cancelled after 48 hours, but if you’ve changed your mind and no longer require the products, please refer to the Returns & Refunds section below. Any changes to your order may result in additional fees, as product prices may vary with size and finish options. If, after changing your order, the total amount of your order is less than the original amount, you will be issued a store credit or refund. A store credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for any form of “cash”.
Once confirmed or shipped, changes or cancellations are not possible. If you no longer require the products after they’ve been delivered to you, please refer to the Returns & Refunds section (below).
Please note that clearance items, floor models or custom orders (for upholstery such as sofas, sectionals and armchairs) are final sale.
All requests to change or cancel your order must be submitted in writing and sent to: Shop@CalligarisToronto.ca. Please reference your invoice or online order number.
Damaged ProductWe do our very best to ensure your items arrive to you intact, but occasionally products are damaged during shipping. In such cases, we will make every effort to either repair or replace the damaged part or item as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise, your claim will not be accepted. Damaged pieces will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the Calligaris Toronto Store. Please note that if you decide to reject the delivery of a damaged or defective item that would be replaced or repaired under the stated warranty terms, you won't be entitled to any refunds partial or full until such repairs or replacement takes place. Furthermore, clients with damaged or defective products are not entitled to further discounts or any additional compensation if such products are repaired or replaced under the warranty terms.
Please review our policies below for dealing with items damaged during freight.
DAMAGE TO PACKAGING ONLYIf you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package.
DAMAGE TO PACKAGE AND CONTENTSIf your package appears significantly damaged, please inspect the contents. If the goods inside are damaged, you may refuse the package and it will be returned to us. If the damage to your goods is minor, you may choose to accept the damaged pieces, and use the pieces until we address the issue.
DAMAGE TO CONTENTS ONLYIf your package is found to hold damaged contents, please DO NOT throw away the original packaging. We will require images of the damage to the product as well as the packaging. Please make sure to report damaged goods within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise your claim will not be accepted.
Submitting a Claim for Damaged Goods
- Take photos of any damages to the items and to the packaging.
- Contact us at Service@CalligarisToronto.ca. Please provide: your original order number, your name and clearly identify the product that is damaged.
- Arrangements will be made for repair or replacement of the damaged part or the item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product delivery lead time may apply for a replacement. Damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise your claim will not be accepted.
- We will instruct you on how, or if to return the damaged product or parts.
Returns & RefundsWe want you to feel as enthusiastic about our products as we do. But sometimes, your new products don’t look or fit as you hoped they would.
Don’t worry – just let us know as soon as possible, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with your purchase.
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact us within 24 hours of delivery via e-mail at Service@CalligarisToronto.ca.
If you wish to return an item, your refund will be reduced by a restocking charge equal to 50% of the purchase price plus the cost of the original shipping (even if it was free, there is still a cost associated with that service). You are responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. Returns must be received in original condition, cannot be previously assembled, and in the original packaging within 15 days. Credit card orders will be credited back to the original account.
We take great care to pack shipments so that they will arrive safely, but furniture, like anything else, is susceptible to damage during transit. Be sure to retain the original packing materials, original receipt and all merchandise tags for any item that you wish to return to us. You may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn or damaged during the original trip out to you. Items that are damaged on the return trip will not be eligible for a refund.
- Standard shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on custom or special order furniture, floor samples and clearance items, or polycarbonate products.
- We do not accept returns from other retailers selling Calligaris products.
- If your item was damaged on its way to you, you must document the issue. Please refer to the Damaged Product section (above).
How to Make a ReturnAll returns must be pre-authorized by e-mailing Shop@CalligarisToronto.ca. Please provide:
- Your original order number (if applicable).
- Your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under).
- Identify the product that you are returning.
Returns are accepted only at our local warehouse. To make a return, complete the return form provided to you by our Customer Service department, including the return authorization number (RAN), prepay the freight, insure each package and ship to:
CALLIGARIS TORONTO STORE
Attn: Customer Returns
Return Authorization No. (mandatory)
Avenue Moving and Storage
137 Horner Ave
After our warehouse has received your returned products and confirmed that all of the requirements have been met, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Your refund will be issued on the day your return is accepted, to the same credit card used to place your order (less restocking fees). Although refunds are issued immediately, it may take up to 15 days for the amount to be reflected on your statements. Please contact your credit card company for the transaction lead time.
Requirements for the return of products:
- Items must be returned within 15 days of the receipt date.
- Returns must be in original condition with all original packaging.
- Items cannot be previously assembled.
- Item cannot be a clearance item, floor model, polycarbonate product or a custom upholstery piece.
- If the item cannot be sold “AS NEW”, the item is considered used and may not be eligible for return.
- At our discretion, any item returned that is not in its original packaging, was previously assembled, modified or not in as-new condition may not be eligible for return.
- To ensure that your item does not become damaged or lost on its way back to us, we recommend that you use a shipping service that offers a tracking number for your item.
- Items that are damaged on the return trip will not be eligible for refund and you will have to claim the value of the merchandise with your insurer.
- Return shipping is to be pre-paid. We do not accept returns that are shipped C.O.D. or on our account.
Final SaleAll clearance items, custom upholstery orders and floor model sales are final sales and not eligible for a return or refund. Clearance items and floor models are not covered under the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty ClaimsAll Calligaris products carry a standard manufacturer’s warranty of one year, commencing the date the order was delivered. Upholstered sofas carry a three-year warranty on the coverings, and a five-year warranty on the internal frame.
If you are experiencing an issue with your product, please send us an e-mail to Service@CalligarisToronto.ca with the following:
- Your original order number (if applicable).
- Your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under.)
- Identify the product that you are experiencing an issue with.
- A short description of the issue.
- Clear images of the issue.
We reserve the right to refuse the claim if the item is found to have been altered in any way, misused, neglected or used other than in accordance with the instructions, or if the warranty has expired or the problem is due to normal wear and tear.